Jena Joys: The Ultimate Stag Day Adventure
Experience the ultimate stag do in Jena, Germany!
22 April 2023
Jena, Germany offers a memorable stag do experience with its vibrant nightlife, numerous pubs, and clubs that offer various drinks and music genres. Visitors can also enjoy activities such as brewery tours, go-karting, and paintballing. The city's scenic views, cultural attractions, and historical sites add to the overall adventure of a stag do in Jena.
Day trip plan
Getting latest place information
- 1. Start the day with a hearty breakfast at Cafe Central, a popular spot with a wide selection of baked goods, coffees, and teas.
- 2. Head to the Jena Paradies station and hop on the train to the Saale-Unstrut region, renowned for its vineyards and wineries.
- 3. Take a guided tour of the Rotkäppchen sparkling wine factory and sample some of the best bubbly in the region.
- 4. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at Tapas Bar & Restaurant, serving up delicious local cuisine with a Spanish twist.
- 5. Spend the afternoon trying your hand at brew-making at the SchillerBrau brewery, where you can taste some unique and delicious beers.
- 6. End the night with a bang at the popular Manhattan Club, known for its high-energy party atmosphere and dancefloor anthems.
- Jena offers a vibrant and exciting stag do experience, combining the best of local cuisine, beer and wine, and party culture. From sparkling wine tours to craft beer workshops and nightclubbing, this city has it all. Come for the fun, stay for the memories.
How to get there
The best way to get to Jena by plane is to fly into Leipzig/Halle Airport (LEJ) and then take the train from Leipzig Hauptbahnhof (Leipzig Central Station) to Jena Paradies Station.
The best way to get to Jena by car is to take the A4 motorway and exit at Jena-Göschwitz or Jena-Zentrum.
The best way to get to Jena by train is to take the ICE train from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (Frankfurt Central Station) to Jena Paradies Station.
There is no waterway transport to Jena as the city is not located near any major rivers or lakes.
The best way to get to Jena by bus is to take the Flixbus from Berlin Central Bus Station to Jena Bus Station.